As you enter through the front door, the first word that comes to mind is Home! This home has been lovingly maintained for the last 30 years by the current owners. With this side split layout you get a nice division between main floor living and the three bedrooms. The main floor has a great flow between kitchen, dining room and living room. There are convenient sliding doors off the dining room onto a beautifully designed deck with two gazebos and a hot tub. You can enjoy a cocktail or a nice cup of tea while admiring the professionally landscaped, low maintenance back yard. The main family bathroom is fresh and airy and the tub and tile surround were re-glazed approximately two years ago. There is a great size family room downstairs and a three piece bathroom for your convenience. Many updates have occurred throughout the years: Roof re-shingled (2009 -30 year shingles); Front Door, Eaves and Downspouts (2009); Furnace and A/C (2008); Entertainment Deck; Professional Landscaping (2010); Windows throughout the years; New Bathroom Vanity and Sink (2017) in basement bathroom; New carpeting in Recreation Room (2017). Pride of ownership is evident here! (id:17756)
- MLS: 19142995
- Style: Detached
- Type: Single Family / Freehold
- Building Type: House
- Land Size: under 1/2 acre
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Air: Air Conditioned, Central air conditioning
- Water: Municipal water
- Exterior: Aluminum siding, Brick
- Basement Type: Full (Partially finished)
- Basement Development: Partially finished
ROOMS & DIMENSIONS
- Basement3pc Bathroom5' 7'' x 6' 11''
- BasementUtility Room21' 1'' x 18' 10''
- Ground LevelDinette9' 5'' x 8' 3''
- Ground LevelKitchen10' 5'' x 10' 6''
- Ground LevelLiving Room11' 7'' x 19' 2''
- Lower LevelFamily Room19' 2'' x 20' 4''
- Second Level4pc Bathroom9' 4'' x 6' 10''
- Second LevelBedroom9' 7'' x 8' 0''
- Second LevelBedroom11' 4'' x 9' 3''
- Second LevelMaster Bedroom11' 6'' x 11' 1''