66 Chestnut Street; this warm & inviting home located in a mature, family friendly neighborhood. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 full kitchens, this well maintained home could easily support multi generational living, a growing family or make a great investment property. Come up the solid front cedar porch, through the front door & right into a welcoming living room with gas fire place. To the left of the family room is the first of 4 bedrooms which could be utilized in a plethora of different ways to suit any number of needs. Follow through to the back of the home find the large kitchen and formal dining area. The second floor opens up to two generously sized bedrooms. The master features a 3 piece ensuite. Lots of closets & storage space make this space perfect for the whole family. At the back of the property a separate workshop/garage offers more than enough room for the hobbyist or mechanic in the family. The backyard has a large cedar deck beautifully accenting the water garden/pond. Close to major bus routes, shopping and many great dining locations. (id:17756)
- MLS: 19152692
- Style: Detached
- Type: Single Family / Freehold
- Building Type: House
- Land Size: under 1/2 acre
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Air: Central air conditioning
- Water: Municipal water
- Exterior: Stucco
- Basement Type: Full (Finished)
- Basement Development: Finished
ROOMS & DIMENSIONS
- Basement3pc BathroomN/A
- BasementBedroom10' 0'' x 9' 0''
- BasementEat In Kitchen8' 0'' x 14' 0''
- BasementFamily Room14' 0'' x 10' 0''
- Ground Level4pc BathroomN/A
- Ground LevelBedroom8' 0'' x 10' 0''
- Ground LevelDining Room10' 0'' x 10' 0''
- Ground LevelKitchen8' 0'' x 12' 0''
- Ground LevelLiving Room12' 0'' x 14' 0''
- Second Level3pc Ensuite BathN/A
- Second LevelBedroom10' 0'' x 10' 0''
- Second LevelBedroom12' 0'' x 15' 0''