Character and Charm, Comfort and Warmth......Simply spectacular Old Glenridge home on a quiet one way street. Street and Curb appeal catches your attention from the moment you drive into the Neighbourhood. Step through the front door into a large living room with a wonderful wood fireplace, original hardwood floors & exceptional natural light. The Living Room connects right into the dining room w/ doors out to the low maintenance court yard. Renovated Kitchen with dinette addition (2012) also boast sliding doors out to the deck. Below the stairs, find a quintessential "water closet", a 2 pc bath. 2nd floor has a huge master suite w/ sitting area, gas fireplace, over-sized closet & julliette balcony overlooking the backyard. A simple renovation could add a Beautiful balcony off the Master. 2nd bedroom on this level has great built-ins making it an excellent office space. 3rd floor bonus space could be anything you need it to be - 3rd bedroom, kids playroom, additional office......Options are there for the buyer! Other updates: electrical (2010), water proofing system & sump pump (2012), updated forced air gas (2012). Sellers to install new Central Air prior to close. A Single attached garage has inside access to the house and was once converted to living space, with a woodstove (removed now). (id:17756)
- MLS: 19056262
- Style: Detached
- Type: Single Family / Freehold
- Building Type: House
- Land Size: under 1/2 acre
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Air: Air Conditioned, Central air conditioning
- Water: Municipal water
- Exterior: Other, Stucco
- Basement Type: Full (Unfinished)
- Basement Development: Unfinished
ROOMS & DIMENSIONS
- Ground Level2pc BathroomN/A
- Ground LevelDinette9' 9'' x 6' 6''
- Ground LevelDining Room11' 8'' x 10' 10''
- Ground LevelKitchen12' 2'' x 11' 9''
- Ground LevelLiving Room23' 9'' x 11' 5''
- Second Level4pc BathroomN/A
- Second LevelBedroom11' 2'' x 8' 2''
- Second LevelMaster Bedroom11' 3'' x 11' 2''
- Second LevelOther15' 4'' x 11' 4''
- Third LevelBedroom13' 5'' x 9' 7''
- Third LevelLoft11' 7'' x 6' 2''