Nestled in the heart of Village square in downtown Burlington you'll find a boutique condominium located at 430 Pearl Street. This condo is close to restaurants, shopping and most importantly The Brant Street Pier and the shoreline of Lake Ontario. This unit (502) is located on the 5th and top floor of the building and has western exposure of the escarpment. Hand scrapped engineered hardwood flooring has been professionally installed throughout in 2015. There is an updated eat-in galley kitchen equipped with quartz counter tops and stainless steel appliances which are included. A separate dining room off the kitchen is currently being used as an office space. The master bedroom is a great size and has a 4 piece ensuite with soaker tub as well as a walk-in closet. On the opposite side of this unit you'll find a 3 piece bathroom as well as a 2nd bedroom with patio doors leading to a private covered balcony. Other notable features include: 1 underground parking spot (P1 #33), roof top BBQ area right across the hall, in-suite laundry and there's always something to do in this trendy pocket of Burlington. *note that there are no dogs allowed in this building. (id:17756)
- MLS: 18851221
- Type: Single Family / Condominium
- Building Type: Apartment
- Land Size: under 1/2 acre
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Air: Air Conditioned, Central air conditioning
- Water: Municipal water
- Exterior: Brick
- Basement Type: None
- Basement Development:
ROOMS & DIMENSIONS
- Ground Level3pc BathroomN/A
- Ground Level4pc Ensuite BathN/A
- Ground LevelBedroom9' 0'' x 13' 6''
- Ground LevelDining Room10' 0'' x 11' 9''
- Ground LevelFoyerN/A
- Ground LevelKitchen8' 0'' x 17' 0''
- Ground LevelLiving Room11' 6'' x 23' 6''
- Ground LevelMaster Bedroom11' 0'' x 17' 6''