A must see home in the quaint village of Port Dalhousie, St Catharines. Located in a mature neighborhood with a view of Lake Ontario from the front yard. Steps from the village centre including access to a park, a walking trail, the marina and beach as well as stores, restaurants and entertainment. This charming home has lush gardens, a greenhouse and plenty of room for outside entertainment on the stone patio. This very bright modernized home has had extensive renovations and a major addition in 1991. Stunning open kitchen with an abundance of cabinets, eating bar and table space. Main floor laundry room and three piece bath. Large, bright great room with new hardwood floors and a beautiful gas fireplace. One bedroom on the main floor and two or potential for three bedrooms on the upper floor. Very large master bedroom with ensuite and private sunroom/office. A separate garage that holds two cars as well as a spacious workspace with built in cabinets....every man's dream man cave. Patio doors from the kitchen open to a very private backyard oasis. A must see home in a desirable beach town destination. (id:17756)
- MLS: 18734188
- Style: Detached
- Type: Single Family / Freehold
- Building Type: House
- Land Size: under 1/2 acre
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Air: Air Conditioned, Central air conditioning
- Water: Municipal water
- Exterior: Vinyl siding
- Basement Type: Full (Unfinished)
- Basement Development: Unfinished
ROOMS & DIMENSIONS
- Ground Level3pc BathroomN/A
- Ground LevelBedroom9' 10'' x 12' 10''
- Ground LevelDining Room9' 0'' x 8' 9''
- Ground LevelFoyer8' 0'' x 9' 4''
- Ground LevelGreat Room21' 8'' x 14' 4''
- Ground LevelKitchen19' 4'' x 10' 9''
- Ground LevelLaundry Room8' 0'' x 9' 6''
- Second Level3pc BathroomN/A
- Second Level4pc Ensuite BathN/A
- Second LevelBedroom10' 10'' x 13' 9''
- Second LevelDen8' 5'' x 7' 11''
- Second LevelMaster Bedroom23' 3'' x 18' 4''
- Second LevelOffice9' 7'' x 17' 0''