Welcome to beautiful 22 Rebecca Street in St. Catharines. Built in the 1900s, the home has been lovingly updated and modernized while still maintaining the charm & features that makes this era of construction so special. The home is a comfortable 1,326 sq.ft. & is situated on a 50x90' property, all within a 5 minute walk to restaurants, a brew pub, Big Box Stores, The Performing Arts Centre and the FUTURE GO STATION! Hardwood flooring runs throughout the majority of the home. A fabulous white Kitchen(new in 2009)opens thru French doors to a delightful courtyard, deck, the back lawn & entrance to the Oversized Detached Garage. The kitchen features Caesar Stone Countertops, oodles of Potlights, under-counter lighting, Hidden Stackable Laundry & handy Coat/boot closet. Gas avail. for gas stove. Sunny Front Living Rm can be combined w/current main Fl bdrm to make a super nice Lr/Dr combo. Easy open concept conversion w/ removal of 1 wall. Main fl 3 Pc is just off the kitchen. The three -upper floor bedrooms, all a good size, share the second 3 piece bathroom. Nice touches w/California Shutters in most rms, high ceilings on the main fl, gorgeous Front Wood Door, newer garage door and remote, newer shingles, newer windows/doors, newer insulation, & painted Pebble dash. There is much to see with this home so book your appointment. One Seller is RREA. (id:17756)
- MLS: 18780432
- Style: Detached
- Type: Single Family / Freehold
- Building Type: House
- Land Size: under 1/2 acre
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Air: Air Conditioned, Central air conditioning
- Water: Municipal water
- Exterior: Other
- Basement Type: Partial (Unfinished)
- Basement Development: Unfinished
ROOMS & DIMENSIONS
- Ground Level3pc BathroomN/A
- Ground LevelDining Room10' 0'' x 9' 10''
- Ground LevelEat In Kitchen18' 0'' x 13' 9''
- Ground LevelLiving Room12' 11'' x 10' 7''
- Second Level3pc BathroomN/A
- Second LevelBedroom13' 0'' x 9' 4''
- Second LevelBedroom11' 7'' x 10' 7''
- Second LevelMaster Bedroom13' 4'' x 9' 9''