This is a wonderful opportunity to live in the heart of the scenic West St. Catharines farming community. Located a 9 iron shot from the Hernder Winery this half an acre property contains all of the quaintness that one would expect from living in the country. The home itself is a 1,250 sq ft back split with over 2,000 sq ft of total living space including a walkup from the lower level. The upstairs contains 3 bedrooms including a very generously sized 17 x 12 ft master bedroom with hers and his closets. The main floor is broken up into 4 areas, a foyer, formal dining room, living room and an eat-in kitchen that has access to the side yard deck and views to the rec room. The lowest level has a finished area that is 24 x 13 ft and is currently being used as a games room. No country property would be complete without an outbuilding, so of course we have a 300 sq ft workshop located on the east side of the yard. Lastly, the location is less than 500m to Pelham Rd and Effingham and 4 minutes (me driving) to the west-end commercial core, hospital, grocery and restaurants. Contact us anytime to view. Check VIEW MULTIMEDIA for more. (id:17756)
- MLS: 18849859
- Style: Detached
- Type: Single Family / Freehold
- Building Type: House
- Land Size: under 1/2 acre
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Air: Air Conditioned, Central air conditioning
- Water: Cistern
- Exterior: Brick
- Basement Type: Full (Partially finished)
- Basement Development: Partially finished
ROOMS & DIMENSIONS
- BasementGames Room24' 8'' x 15' 3''
- Ground LevelDining Room11' 3'' x 9' 10''
- Ground LevelEat In Kitchen15' 0'' x 11' 6''
- Ground LevelFoyer11' 7'' x 6' 9''
- Ground LevelLiving Room16' 11'' x 11' 11''
- Lower Level3pc BathroomN/A
- Lower LevelBedroom10' 7'' x 9' 2''
- Lower LevelRecreation Room18' 11'' x 13' 4''
- Second Level4pc BathroomN/A
- Second LevelBedroom11' 11'' x 9' 11''
- Second LevelBedroom11' 0'' x 9' 11''
- Second LevelMaster Bedroom17' 5'' x 11' 10''