Here is a wonderful opportunity to move into a lovely character home in the heritage area known as Woodruff Estates. Located just off of Ontario St near Welland/Fourth Ave, you'll fall in love with the charm this community offers. The home sits on a quaint 50' x 140' property complete with mature trees and lush greenery. At just over 1,650 sq ft, this 1.5 storey home offers comfortable living space whether you are first time buyers or families in need of space to spread out. The 2 main floor bedrooms provide the convenience that empty nesters may require and as a bonus, the upstairs has been converted into a spacious master bedroom. Very typical to homes of this vintage, the main entryway is used as an enclosed mudroom that opens to the generously sized living and dining rooms finished with hardwood flooring and a fireplace. A pleasant surprise is the recently renovated kitchen, complete with solid Maple doors, solid surface countertop and pantry. A cozy family room at the back of the house rounds up the main floor with full views of the lovely rear yard. The full basement has a combined 2 pc bathroom and laundry area, as well as a mostly finished storage area, all with just under 7 ft of head clearance. This neighbourhood is central to numerous areas including the downtown, the Westend commercial district, the Ontario St commercial area, the 406, etc.. Note: the home has forced air central air. Check VIEW MULTIMEDIA for more. (id:17756)
- MLS: 18862799
- Style: Detached
- Type: Single Family / Freehold
- Building Type: House
- Land Size: under 1/2 acre
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Heating Type: Radiant heat
- Cooling Air: Air Conditioned, Central air conditioning
- Water: Municipal water
- Exterior: Brick
- Basement Type: Full (Unfinished)
- Basement Development: Unfinished
ROOMS & DIMENSIONS
- Basement2pc Bathroom11' 1'' x 9' 2''
- BasementStorage15' 3'' x 10' 11''
- Ground Level4pc BathroomN/A
- Ground LevelBedroom12' 1'' x 11' 5''
- Ground LevelBedroom11' 4'' x 9' 2''
- Ground LevelDining Room11' 4'' x 9' 8''
- Ground LevelFamily Room15' 8'' x 11' 5''
- Ground LevelKitchen11' 4'' x 8' 8''
- Ground LevelLiving Room18' 0'' x 15' 0''
- Ground LevelOffice8' 10'' x 7' 8''
- Ground LevelSitting Room15' 4'' x 8' 1''
- Second LevelMaster Bedroom23' 11'' x 14' 2''